SoundCloud - Music & Audio
SoundCloud - Music & Audio review
SoundCloud is a popular music streaming app. It provides users with a wide range of music up to their choices, podcasts, comedy shows, and even news. The app is available for free on the Android mobile platform.
The design of SoundCloud is one of the most stylish among similar music apps. It is plain, but at the same time attractive. The main focus is on the album covers. You will not get lost among vivid pictures as they all are placed in order. Its main colors are white and orange. You will see the icons you tap are highlighted in warm orange color. You will need to scroll down to check out all the albums suggested for you or use the quick search icon. This design is well-known around the world, and once you see the white cloud on the orange, you know it is the SoundCloud app.
Main Features of SoundCloud
SoundCloud app was downloaded over 100 million times from Google Play Store. It is also available on other platforms. Every day this app faces tough competition of Spotify, YouTube, and other apps with similar features. Here are the most beneficial services of SoundCloud that make it unique:
- You can follow your favorite artists and their updates;
- Pick one or several music genres and receive new music recommendations from SoundCloud;
- You may subscribe to the accounts of musicians so you will be able to see their posts;
- Users can listen to the music via WiFi or mobile phone connection;
- The app allows you to enter it from your account on Google+ or Facebook. You may share your favorite music on social networks as well;
- Use the geolocation tags about the place of records;
- The app allows you to create your own playlists with favorite music and share them with others;
- Users are able to record various sounds and publish them on Twitter, Tumblr, or Facebook.
SoundCloud was created for music fans who don’t want to waste their time learning how to navigate the app. This is why it has a well-organized interface. All the main tools are right in front of you. However, the icons are not signed. They are standard and may be familiar to everyone who uses different apps on their mobile phones. There are icons like home, search sign, heart, which are understandable.